Gallup Hill Volleyball is for girls in our community in grades 6th - 8th. The purpose of this ministry is to teach girls the great game of volleyball and to introduce them to or help them grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ. The girls will primarily be practicing and working on skills with scrimmaging towards the end of the season.
- The 2023 season will last 6 weeks; beginning the week of September 18 and continuing through the week of October 26.
- Offered on Monday and Thursday evenings with two different sessions each night. Girls will attend both Mondays and Thursdays - 2 nights per week.
- Session duration will be 80 minutes (65 minutes of drills/skills; 15 minutes for devotional).
- Early Session on Monday and Thursday is 5:30 - 6:50; capped at 16 girls with a wait list.
- Later Session on Monday and Thursday is 7:00-8:20; capped at 16 girls with a wait list.
- Heather Dalton
- Adrianne Foote
- Steve Foote
- Tony Burns
*There will be 2 coaches at each session.
The fee for registration this season is $65.00. Each participant will receive a t-shirt and knee pads as part of their registration costs.
Volleyball Ministry Leader
Questions about GHBC Volleyball? Contact us here!